Codependent Cure: The No More Codependency Recovery Guide For Obtaining Detachment From Codependence Relationships
Lucy & Phyllis is a Certified B Corporation that meets the highest standards of social and eveironmental impact.
Do you need to find love and validation outside of yourself to be able to function properly? Are your abandonment issues so severe that you feel as if one of your limbs is being amputated when someone leaves you?
Like most psychiatric concepts, codependency issues, symptoms, and effects are complicated. In almost all cases, codependent disorder begins in childhood. Of course, all children are completely dependent on their caretakers in the first few years of their life, but as an adult, they shouldn't be dependent to the extent that it becomes harmful to themselves and their family.
When you have a codependent personality disorder, you tend to have low self-esteem and turn to anything outside of yourself for comfort, such as alcohol, drugs, relationships, or compulsive behaviors. This can take a toll on your life and leave you in a state of constant fear of abandonment, compelling need to please and control others, and obsession with your partner. However, recovering from codependency is possible
Anyone who struggles with codependent behaviors such as abandonment and trust issues, assertiveness, people-pleasing, and a lack of boundaries will greatly benefit from reading this book. Codependent Cure will provide you with steps to identify codependent behaviors and strategies to get rid of them for goodYou'll discover:
- The severity of codependency and its impact on individuals
- The real "culprit" who is to blame for your codependency
- Which dysfunctional character describes you
- Why codependents are dangerous to certain individuals
- The horrifying stages of a codependent marriage
- The telltale signs of codependency in relationships
- A simple technique for setting boundaries to open up the lines of communication
- When it's time pack and leave a toxic relationship
- An effective codependency recovery plan for healing
- Proven techniques for maintaining your recovery
- And much more
Many people struggle for years to let go of their codependency, but our guide will empower you with proven techniques that make facing codependence effective and simpleSo if you're tired of looking for love and validation outside of yourself to function, then take back control of your life today, scroll to the top of this page, and click the "Add to Cart" button
- Product Details
Publisher: Independently Published
Publication Date: 04-25-2019
Product Dimensions: 8.00h x 5.00w x 0.30d